Saturday, September 5, 2009


A trial date has been set for November 23rd, to decide who will have custody of Sarah. There is now a cousin from Florida who is seeking custody as well as her grandparents on her father's side. I think her aunt and uncle are still in, but not really fighting for her, because of her aunt's health. It is very hard to not have a say in any of this. We have kept Sarah the majority of this time since her mom died. I have been taking her to counseling for 6 months and pouring my heart into her. It has been VERY hard on our family. I do believe that we have all grown and been stretched through it. I would do it again in a second. Sarah is in Florida with her cousin this weekend. She was really nervous about going. They are hoping this will help her to bond with them. Pray for God's will. She met them in December and liked them. Pray that if this is what is supposed to happen, that all will have a love for each other. Please pray for little Sarah as she is going to be transitioning "again". We love her and want what is best for her. Most of all, what God wants for her. Please pray for wisdom for us as we know how to talk to her and just how to follow Christ in the next few months throughout this whole thing.